The privacy of all personal information provided to The Children’s Center (TCC) in the course of its business operations is very important to us. We value the trust placed in us by our donors, parents, students, volunteers and employees and take seriously the responsibility of protecting that personal information. The integrity of personal data is a core element of TCC’s mission to provide affordable, high-quality education and childcare services to our community.
The essential elements of our privacy practices with respect to donors, parents, students, volunteers and employees are outlined below:
- TCC does not sell nor share information with other non-profit organizations or third parties.
- Every donor has the right to complete anonymity if requested, subject to our Internal Revenue Service reporting requirements (Form 990, Schedule B).
- We do use donor information for purposes of periodic communications and marketing, all of which comes directly from TCC. Every donor has the right to “opt-out” of these communications.
- TCC will disclose information only in order to comply with state and federal non- profit laws or to respond to lawful requests via a legal process.
- TCC takes all reasonable measures to protect personal information stored in digital formats in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction of personal data.
In the event you have questions or concerns with regard to the privacy practices of The Children’s Center, please contact the Executive Director at 843.681.2739.