It’s time to step up!
As the only childcare facility on Hilton Head Island that offers a sliding-fee scale structure, the work we do is critical to ensuring a bright future for the children in our community. The Children’s Center is providing a safe and educational environment for children to learn, as well as serving a nutritious breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack each day to feed their young bodies.
Sponsor one of the eleven classes at The Children’s Center to walk at Jarvis Creek Park. Proceeds will provide classroom materials to support early education at The Children’s Center. And the best part? Family and friends can get in on the action too! Our total financial goal is $16,500!
Here’s how it works:
1. Join one of the Children’s Center teams and help raise funds for your specific class (i.e. “Team Butterflies” or “Team Caterpillars”).
*To select a specific Children’s Center class, scroll down and select the classroom name you would like to support.
2. Select “Join Team” and follow the prompts to set-up your account.
3. Share your personal link to the event fundraising page through Facebook, e-mail, text message, etc.
3. The more family and friends you get involved, the more support raised for educational classroom materials for The Children’s Center.
4. Each class meets their $1,500 fundraising goal and walks on June 11th, 2021 at Jarvis Creek Park!